About The Information We Collect
We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Sites. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points throughout our Sites.
What Data We Collect and Why
When you use our service we collect the following data from you:
- Your viewing history, page views, search queries so that we can tailor content discovery better for you.
- Your IP Address to tailor content based on a general location.
- We collect device information (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.). This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. So that we can recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences.
When you subscribe to our website we collect the following data from you:
- Your email, username and password so that you can login to our website.
- Your IP address so we can determine your general location and keep your account safe and secure.
- Your name, country, zip or postal code, and billing information so that we can charge you for any services on our website.
Keeping Your Data Secure
All of your data is stored securely on our servers located in the USA. We implement industry standard technology for maintaining the security of all personal information collected by our website.
While we use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to secure your personal information, the transmission of information via the Internet can never be one hundred percent secure. As a result, we can assume no liability if information relating to any subscriber is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
How Long We Store Your Data
Unless you ask us to delete your data, we will store this information indefinitely to give you continued access to our services.
Who We Share Your Data With
We only share your data when required for operation of our website and these companies all follow the same security standards as we do. In the future we may change who we share your data with and we will update this page accordingly.
We share your data with the following companies:
- CCBill, Epoch or Segpay for billing. When you signup to our website, we may share your billing information with these companies to charge you for our service. You will clearly see on the billing gateway page which company will process your data.
- YNOTmail for marketing. We use YNOTmail to process our email campaigns and share your email, name, country and IP address with them to send you email that you requested.
Registration and Order Forms
In order to gain access to our Site, you may be requested to provide us with your date of birth. In addition, in order to purchase goods and services from our Sites, or to become a member of our Sites, a user must complete the on-line registration/order form. During registration, a user is required to provide us with certain contact information (which may include your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address). If we have trouble processing an order or otherwise need to contact a user, the contact information is used to get in touch with the user. From time to time, we may also ask that you provide us with additional information so that we can better tailor our services to meet your needs.
From time to time, we may combine personal information and preferences collected on-line with personal information and preferences collected off-line in order to enhance and personalize our services.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our sponsors. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We may also use an outside company or companies to process payments or to fulfill orders. From time to time, we may contract with another party to provide certain specific services to our users. If we have collected your personally identifiable information from one Site, that Site may share the information with other Sites within our network in order to provide you with additional goods and services for which we believe you may be interested.
Except as provided above, we do not currently sell or otherwise make available personally identifiable information about our users to third parties. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make such information available to third parties in the future in order to enhance and personalize our services, or in the case of bankruptcy, sale of an asset, business or division, a merger or acquisition, or similar change of ownership.
We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. We will also notify the appropriate authorities if we suspect that any of our users are engaged in illegal activities, such as obscenity or child pornography.
The Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Sites they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
We agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorized access by using encryption and other security measures. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our security measures.
Third Party Sources of Information
From time to time and in order to enhance our services, we may supplement the information we receive from you with information we obtain from third party sources.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as phone number), or if a user no longer desires our service, you may contact us to correct or update this information.
From time to time, we may send our users e-mail or other notices regarding new services, promotions, or other information which may be of general interest. Users who no longer wish to receive materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us.
Notification of Changes
For www.ztod.com and its related sites, please contact us.